You may remember some years ago, I first wrote about The Seven Universal Laws given to us from The Council Of 12.
If you missed them the first time around or you need a reminder, here they are once again:
The Seven Universal Laws - From The Council Of 12
“1. The purpose of living in the three-dimensional world is to come to know yourself.
2. There is no good or bad; there just is.
3. Fix yourself, not everyone else.
4. Do not interfere in other peoples journeys unless you are invited to do so.
5. We are divine beings and as such, we decide and agree with our soul group on how we will help facilitate each others lessons in life.
6. There are no coincidences. Everything has a purpose.
7. To truly understand something, we must experience it on all levels and in all its facets.”